Features a more athletic fit for greater freedom in a luxurious Spylon™ treated fabric for maximum weather protection. Full side zip pant with Thinsulate&trdae; Insulation, cargo pocket, removable suspenders and all the bells and whistles.
Sorry SOLD OUT
- Fully taped seams for extreme waterproof protection
- Full side zips provide easy access to boots and baselayer
- Inner Thigh Ventilation Zippers
- Removable elasticized suspenders
- Micro-adjustable waist closure
- Waterproof Zipper Cargo Pocket
- Inner snow cuffs with gripper elastic and cuff anchors
- Durable scuff guards
- Women's Sizes: S - L
- Color: Black
XT.L™ is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofness and breathability. This "thin" technology results in pliable fabrics that are lightweight yet durable. XT.L benefits include stretch recovery, which maintains the integrity of the fabric after seasons of hard-core use.
- Water Resistance Rating: 20,000 mmH2O
- Breathability Rating: 20,000g/sqm/24hrs
Only from Spyder, XT™ coating penetrates the fabric in such a way that it forms a honeycomb structure with billions of micropores. The pores are too small for water droplets to penetrate (making it waterproof) but large enough to allow interior moisture vapor through (making it breathable).
- Water Resistance Rating: 10,000mmH2O,
- Breathability Rating: 10,000g/sqm/24 hrs
Spylon™ is a durable water repellent (DWR) finish applied to the fabric exterior to prevent the garment from absorbing surface moisture. Ultra durable, Spylon™ has a durable water repellency of 80% after 20 washings. It also guards against water and oil-based stains.
Thinsulate™ Insulation is constructed of unique micro fibers, about ten times smaller than in other synthetics. These efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat and deliver warmth two times greater than down and other polyester insulations when equal thicknesses are compared. (Thinsulate is a trademark of 3M.)